Well..onto my android, how life has changed since I moved over it -
- Always connected to social networking services and Email.
- Phone call logs/SMS dumped into my gmail account for quick reference.
- gesture based replys to anyone (for eg and inverted "U" will input "goodnight tc :) " to those late night sms and conversations which you want to end since the next morning you have to catch up for office..sigh..)
- Calender sync in realtime , call logs sync to calender and make an entry for subsequent calls , duration and name (if available) with autorecord and dumping recording to gmail if necessary. No more life threatning calls.
- Exploring the endless possiblities of application porting over the inherent Linux kernel.
- Old school games using emulators. I can now play Contra:hardcorps all the time any where ..or even can listen to chiptunes of castlevania/super c. Although i am looking forward to Mame emulation (tiger arcade works super slow..) over android but CPU is a bottleneck as of now. Need to get a new android soon :|
- Wifu and wardriving while i am on bus..here is a sample packet capture -
BSSID;LAT;LON;SSID;Crypt;Beacon Interval;Connection Mode;Channel;RXL;Date;Time
- tcpdump/shark/nmap..need i say more ? (PS: you can always install shark over your GF's phone :P)
- Samba server :)
- Penetration testing using the nessus client and reading reports over it when I am on bus.
- Connected to like minded geeks ( who like to be pesked for technicalities ) even when I am on DTC and getting bored by the ongoing travels (i am looking at you : prateek singla, rahul sasi, prashant uniyal, chin tu/faku chand,raghu sharma and those who know I cant mention their names here :P )
- Taking remote control of remote computers and network devices using vnc/rfb (wrote bit.che for my college project, interested may see a demo at my college). Hell , if all else fails, you can always move with android vnc and team viewer.
- ssh to a machine having metasploit.
- 24x7 connectivity using openvpn...or vidalia..lemme summarise it in one image
- Overclocking :) although its a matter of only installing setcpu, but then, who doesnt likes the power it brings to slower devices.
- and much much much more (including 2 way authentication using timed key generation)
I am androidified .. Are you ?