Oh iPhone..The gadget on my wishlist.I don't know why cuz there are a lot of better cellphones available on market today,but still none of them is an iPhone.However I hate the lack of fluency and freedom of installing apps on iPhone.There are two primary ways to get applications on your iPhone. First, you can purchase them through iTunes.If you do not have the money for these applications (like me) , or are looking for something that is not offered (like me..again :P), you can turn to unlicensed third party applications for your iPhone. You will be able to add thousands of third party applications after you Jailbreak your iphone with this tutorial.A jailbreak is the act or tool used to perform the act of bypassing digital rights management (DRM).This works on both Windows and Mac and is only for firmware version 1.1.4 ,I will be shortly posting unlocking 2.0 firmware iPhone using pwnage tool.
Be warned,I m not responsible for any act of carelessness. You have been warned.
Here is how to do that
- First, you will need to download the 1.1.4 firmware onto your iPhone. You should already have it downloaded from Apple.
- Then, you will need to download Ziphone. Follow the previous link to get there.
- After you have downloaded that, you will need to open it. It should automatically, but if not it should be under desktop.
- Once you click on the icon, it will ask you to unzip, so just click the "Unzip" button.
- A window will open, and on the side, there will be a panel with the words "Jailbreak". Click on it.
- Then, plug your iPhone it to your computer.
- Your iPhone will show a bunch of words on the screen if you did it correctly.
- Once it is done, you should have a 1.1.4 Jailbroken Iphone!
- Install apps,google is your best friend for finding them .
A Word of Caution ,Extreme Caution
- This should work with iPod Touch, but there is no guarantee,trust me.
- This Voids your warranty with Apple.
- Third party applications can also cause problems with the firmware, software and other applications on your iPhone .
Things You Need
- Iphone (obviously)
- 1.1.4 firmware
posted by XERO . WIKIHOW . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED .