Do you like this story?
2012 was a formidable year : ] I was busy, in fact I have never been busier in my life and I find myself guilty of going into hibernation multiple times even when I didn’t wanted to. I promise 2013 will be the year of change , and I would dedicate myself over some newer interests and projects, this time, open source ones. I had enough of closed source pentest and scouting, nevertheless, It was an year where I -
- Completed multiple <unmentionable> targets at corp level. 
- Ran IOU on my laptop and simulated complete corporate cloud over it.
- Learnt and explored more about networks.
- Brokeup with my girlfriend : P
- and at last , resigned from Tulip Telecom to join Orange Business Services, a subsidiary of France Telecom. In fact I will be joining in early Jan 2013.
I hope Orange will be my home away from home and will open symbiotic and never before possible opportunities for me, and I am quite excited about it. I hope I will be able to take more time for my projects and share with you some exciting findings. When i look back at 2012, it was an year that taught me a lot of things, it was full of surprises and I hope 2013 will be an awesome year for all of us.
See you next mission and Stay Awesome .
Happy New Year 2013
About the author : Rishabh Dangwal
Rishabh Dangwal is a no-nonsense network geek who has got a thing for guitars, retro games and emulators. When he is not tinkering with devices and gadgets, he can be found reading novels by Fredrick Forsyth. Follow him on Twitter