The long-awaited Resident Evil 5 demo has finally gone live across the ocean onto the Japanese xbox LIVE Marketplace.The demo includes two different levels (both seen previously) and gamers can play by themselves or with another person in co-op mode (both online and offline).
Here is how you can download the resident evil 5 demo -
- Go here: http://www.passport.net/
- Sign up a new account, Click "No, sign me up for a free MSN Hotmail e-mail address"
- Pick JAPAN for your country, pick Tokyo-to as your Prefecture 150-2345 for your zip code.
- Keep going, and then have it set you up with a @hotmail.com address.
- Go to your 360, and create a new profile. Log in using your hotmail address on your 360, and it should set it to Japan.
- If this is less than your 4th trial account you get gold free, so select yes when it asks you. (the RE5 demo requires Gold standing)
- Login to your Japanese Gold account.
- Once logged in press the xbox button in the middle of your controller to bring up the "old" dashboard.
- Navigate to the market place tab, then go to Game Marketplace.
- From Game Market place navigate all the way down to ALL GAMES.
- Then from ALL GAMES. Then go to "ALL" (instead of trying to understand japanese alphabet). Then just scroll through all the games until you get to BioHazzard 5 (it should be 270 of 40).
- Once you get to BioHazzard 5, the first screen should say "Get Demo" and viola you are downloading the demo. Should be like 472 MBs.
Enjoy Gamers !!!!