Ok, lets begin…
- Gather all the files that you wish to hide in a folder anywhere in your PC (make it in C:\hidden - RECOMMENDED).
- Now, add those files in a RAR archive (e.g. secret.rar). This file should also be in the same directory (C:\hidden).
- Now, look for a simple JPEG picture file (e.g. logo.jpg). Copy/Paste that file also in C:\hidden.
- Now, open Command Prompt (Go to Run and type ‘cmd‘). Make your working directory C:\hidden.
- Now type: “COPY /b logo.jpg + secret.rar output.jpg” (without quotes) - Now, logo.jpg is the picture you want to show, secret.rar is the file to be hidden, and output.jpg is the file which contains both. :D
- Now, after you have done this, you will see a file output.jpg in C:\hidden. Open it (double-click) and it will show the picture you wanted to show. Now try opening the same file with WinRAR, it will show the hidden archive...
POSTED BY XERO ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.