BURNING X-BOX & GAMECUBE GAMES USEING CDRWIN
- Insert your original in your DVD ROM.
- Open CDRWin (or any other image extractor) to make an iso image of the game on your hard disc. Click on 'Extract Disc/Tracks/Sectors'
- Here are the settings which work for me (!):
Disc Image/Cue sheetThere are a lot of reports, that Raw reading also works, but I had problems with it enabled.
Reading-Options:RAW, CD+G, CD-TEXT and MCN/USRC all Unchecked
Error Recovery: Ignore
Jitter Correction: Auto
Subcode Analyses: Fixed
Read Retry Count: 10
Audio Speed: MAX
Subcode Threshold: 900
Click on 'Start'
RECORDING TO A DISC
- Install Fireburner
- Double click on the Cue File For The Game
- Right Click And select burn To CD.
I will be fulltime soon
Posted by XERO . UNKNOWN AUTHOR